Registration open for Fall SAT Course
The fall SAT course designed to prepare seniors for the October 5 and November 2 exams.
The course is open to current Seniors only. The course will focus on familiarizing students with the types of questions that they will encounter on the exam and various strategies to improve their scores.
The SAT class will begin on Sunday, September 8 according to the following schedule:
- Sunday, September 8 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Sunday, September 15 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Sunday, September 22 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Sunday, September 29 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 1 3-6:30 p.m. SAT Practice Test
All classes will be held in Arrupe 103.
Registration deadline: Wednesday, September 4, 2019
Registration Fee: $250.00 (includes all materials)
- Academic News