Fee-Based Bus Service Form
- The first bus begins at the bus yard at 41 Village Lane, Bethany CT. It makes the following stops:
- Bethany/Woodbridge TBD
- White Hills Shopping Plaza (194 Leavenworth Rd, Shelton)
- Rite Aid Lot at Route 25 and Route 59 Easton/Monroe (435 Main St, Monroe, CT 06468)
- Trumbull Public Library, (33 Quality St., Trumbull, CT)
- The Ridgefield/Wilton bus begins at the Jesse Lee Church, 207 Main St., Ridgefield, and then makes a stop at the Wilton Public Library, 137 Old Ridgefield Road, Wilton.
Students can sign up for the bus per semester ($250) or for the full year ($500). The fee is nonrefundable unless Prep changes the teaching format to 100% virtual learning for four or more consecutive school weeks. In this event, any refund would be prorated. Seat availability will be based on a first-come first-serve basis. Later in the fall, an option for the second semester registration will be added. Please complete the Bus Service Agreement Form below to register.
Throughout the year, questions regarding bus service should be directed to Colleen Keltos, Dean of Operations.