Senior Dance - March 8
We are pleased to announce that the Student Government is putting on an extra dance for the seniors Friday, March 8! We wanted an extra chance to get together as a class.
The dance’s attire will be “less-than-semi-formal” and the theme will be “Dynamic Duos”/ “Coordinating Couples”. This means that you do not have to wear a shirt, tie, etc. Instead, you and your date should pick some sort of matching outfit. It could be as simple as you and your date wearing matching jerseys or both of you deciding to get dressed up (jacket & tie for you, dress for your date). The possibilities are endless.
The dance will take place in the Student Life Center and will be from 7-9:30 p.m. Tickets are $40 dollars per couple. Tickets are on sale NOW through March 7 and can be purchased through the form below.
- Students are expected to arrive by 7:30 p.m.
- The dance ends at 9:30 p.m. Prep students and their dates are expected to stay at the dance until 9:30 p.m. No exceptions!
- All students are subject to random breathalyzer testing.
- Refreshments will be served.
- Students are encouraged to take part in the dance’s theme, but are not required to do so. Prizes will be awarded to those that get in the spirit of the evening.
- Please adhere to the attached “costume” guidelines when dressing up.