West Point Army vs. Colgate Football Game
Come enjoy a great day at the
United States Military Academy- West Point with Prep Families
Saturday - November 17 - 2018
- $50 per person covers ticket, food/drink, and Reserved Tailgate area
- Designated/Reserved Father’s Club Tailgate Area
- Tailgate Pregame (10 a.m.) and Halftime
- Kick off is 12 noon
- Entire Family Welcome!
- Register Early – this event will Sell Out!
- Cornhole, Prizes
- Car Pooling Encouraged - $15 parking fee per vehicle then walk to tailgate area - drop off at tailgate area is permitted.
- Come early and watch pre game cadet parade and see the Campus
20 minutes prior to kickoff - Band Takes Field/Cadet March-On/National Anthem
• Approximately 20 minutes before kickoff, the area inside of Gate 1 shuts down, as the
Cadet Regiment marches on to the field. It takes roughly five minutes to complete. Once
the 1,000 Cadets are in position on the field, a member of the Cadet Glee Club and the
Army Band perform the National Anthem
10 minutes prior to kickoff - Parachute Demonstration
• A fan favorite portion of the game, look skyward as you see West Point cadets jump
from a helicopter and land minutes later on the field as they parachute in the official
game ball and flags approximately 10 minutes before kickoff.
2 minutes prior to kickoff - Army West Point Takes the Field
• The Black Knights are led out of the tunnel by the Rabble Rousers, mascots, American
flag, and a flag representing that week's unit patch worn on the jerseys.