"Charlie is much more than a doer," said Dean of Guidance John Hanrahan. "He is a giver and he follows his heart well as one meaningful activity has led to another."
Campus Ministry News
Here is an up to date look at some important events within Campus Ministry and Christian Service.
- Freshman Retreat Leaders: Current juniors and seniors are welcome to apply to be freshman retreat leaders. Please fill out application and return to Mr. Gualtiere by August 12.
- Leadership Retreat/Workshop: Permission forms are due by July 24, 2019.
- Confirmation/RCIA Program: Applications are now being accepted. Please return to Mr. Gualtiere by September 6.
- There are two retreat opportunities for sophomores this year: January 22-24, 2020 and April 22-24, 2020. Applications are now being accepted. You can register online as well. This is a voluntary experience and space is limited.
- There are 3 Kairos Retreats this year: Nov. 5-8, January 28-January 31, and March 31-April 3. This retreat is open to juniors and seniors. Please register ASAP. since space is limited and these retreats tend to fill up quickly.
Please see below for the most recent news items.
Tom Sacerdote retires as Honored Educator
Enjoy the latest issue of Prep's magazine
Prep sponsors "Bread of Life Drive" from April 1-5
A $2.5 million dollar gift was bequeathed from the estate of John B. "Sean" O'Rourke, Prep Class of 1959. This marks the first ever endowed position at Fairfield Prep.