Student's Absence Report Form
TO BE FILLED OUT AND SUBMITTED BY THE STUDENT'S PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN ONLY.
FOR FULL-DAY OR PART-DAY ABSENCES.
- The purpose of this form is for the parent or legal guardian of a student who is absent from school to report the absence to Fairfield Prep, as is required by law.
- This form is to be filled out and submitted for each day that a student is absent.
- Use this form to report both FULL-DAY absences and PARTIAL ABSENCES. (Indicate partial absence in the event of a student's late arrival or his early departure.)
- In the event that a student is absent for several consecutive days, a separate form must be filled out and submitted for each day that the student is absent.
- This form must be filled out and submitted by no later than 10:00am on each date of absence.
LEGAL NOTICE: This form is to be filled out and submitted only by the student's parent or legal guardian. In the event that a person other than the student's parent or legal guardian fills out and submits this form, Fairfield Prep reserves the right to take any legal action for fraudulent submission, and, where pertinent, to take disciplinary action against any Fairfield Prep student who is involved in fraudulent submission.
Completion of items with asterisk is required.