Committed to Graduating
- Jesuit, Catholic
- Division of Fairfield University and located on the University's 200-acre semirural campus.
- 66 courses (regular and honors)
- 15 Advanced Placement courses
- 16:1 Student-Faculty Ratio
- 4-quarter, 2-semester schedule
- 34 athletic teams; intramural and extracurricular sports clubs
- 34 extracurricular clubs and an active community service program
- Dimenna-Nyselius Library: 370,000 volumes, NetLibrary (collection of e-books), computer labs and public access, over 100 article indexes and subscription databases
Finances, Tuition and Financial Aid
$19,800 tuition for 2017-2018, plus $75 technology fee. Graduation fee: $325
$2.5 million total financial aid; awards are made according to need.
One out of every four students receives financial aid.
- All boys
- Grades 9-12
- 830 enrollment
- 23% students of color
- Students come from 51 towns across Connecticut, with the majority of the students from Bridgeport, Trumbull, Stratford, Norwalk, and Fairfield
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges
- State of Connecticut Department of Education
- Jesuit Schools Network
- Connecticut Association of Independent Schools
- National Catholic Education Association
- New England Association of College Admissions Counseling
- National Association of College Admission Counseling
- Patron Saint: St. Robert Cardinal Bellarmine, S.J.
- Motto: Per Fidem Ad Plenam Veritatem (Through faith to the fullness of truth)
- Sports teams are known as "The Jesuits"