AHOF Nomination Form & Rules
Each year, we invite members of the Fairfield Prep Community to nominate individual players, coaches and teams for induction into the Fairfield Prep Athletic Hall of Fame.
A committee made up of alumni and Prep officials selects the inductees each fall/winter and we announce the slate of inductees in the spring.
Prep will begin accepting nominations in the fall.
- Coaches, trainers, managers, and any other persons who have made outstanding contributions or who have offered extraordinary service to athletics at Prep are eligible.
- Current school coaches or staff members may not be considered for selection.
- Those who are not alumni may be selected upon death, or following a period of two years after retirement from Prep.
- Alumni are eligible only if they have participated in two full seasons of varsity competition at Prep and have been graduated ten or more years.
- Non-graduates may be selected only upon approval of all members of the Selection Committee, and not until ten years have passed since they would normally have received their diploma from Prep.
- Alumni also are eligible if they have made outstanding contributions or offered extraordinary service to Prep athletics after graduation.
- You may nominate more than one person/team, but you will have to provide documentation for each. Please use separate nomination form for each nominee.
- Don’t forget to nominate the “Legends” of Prep.