AHOF Nomination Form & Rules
Fairfield Prep is proud to announce that the fourth annual Athletic Hall of Fame class will be inducted on Friday, May 29, 2020 in the Prep Quad.
Here's your chance to be a part of history and nominate your favorite coach, player or championship team! The nomination form is below, beneath the AHOF Rules.
NOMINATIONS ARE OPEN THROUGH December 15, 2019.
The 2020 Athletic Hall of Fame class of inductees will be announced in February.
- Coaches, trainers, managers, and any other persons who have made outstanding contributions or who have offered extraordinary service to athletics at Prep are eligible.
- Current school coaches or staff members may not be considered for selection.
- Those who are not alumni may be selected upon death, or following a period of five years after retirement from Prep.
- Alumni are eligible only if they have participated in two full seasons of varsity competition at Prep and have been graduated ten or more years.
- Non-graduates may be selected only upon approval of all members of the Selection Committee, and not until ten years have passed since they would normally have received their diploma from Prep.
- Alumni also are eligible if they have made outstanding contributions or offered extraordinary service to Prep athletics after graduation.
- You may nominate more than one person/team, but you will have to provide documentation for each. Please use separate nomination form for each nominee.
- Don’t forget to nominate the “Legends” of Prep.