AHOF Nomination Form & Rules
Fairfield Prep is proud to announce that the fifth annual Athletic Hall of Fame class will be inducted on Friday, June 17, 2022 in the Student Life Center.
The Fairfield Prep Athletic Hall of Fame was established in 2017 to honor those alumni who achieved excellence and distinguished themselves in Fairfield Prep's athletic programs while also living Prep's mission throughout their lives as "Men for Others." Each year inductees are selected through a nomination process by the Athletic Hall of Fame Committee and honored at a ceremony here at Prep.
Here's your chance to be a part of history and nominate your favorite coach, player or championship team! The nomination form is below, beneath the AHOF Rules.
NOMINATIONS ARE OPEN THROUGH MARCH 1, 2022.
The 2022 Athletic Hall of Fame class of inductees will be announced later in the Spring.
- Coaches, trainers, managers, and any other persons who have made outstanding contributions or who have offered extraordinary service to athletics at Prep are eligible.
- Current school coaches or staff members may not be considered for selection.
- Those who are not alumni may be selected upon death, or following a period of two years after retirement from Prep.
- Alumni are eligible only if they have participated in two full seasons of varsity competition at Prep and have been graduated ten or more years.
- Non-graduates may be selected only upon approval of all members of the Selection Committee, and not until ten years have passed since they would normally have received their diploma from Prep.
- Alumni also are eligible if they have made outstanding contributions or offered extraordinary service to Prep athletics after graduation.
- You may nominate more than one person/team, but you will have to provide documentation for each. Please use separate nomination form for each nominee.
- Don’t forget to nominate the “Legends” of Prep.