Athletic Hall of Fame Nomination Form
Nominations for the 2019 Athletic Hall of Fame will open on Nov. 12, 2018. On that date, you will be able to nominate a player, coach or team through the form below.
- Coaches, trainers, managers, and any other persons who have made outstanding contributions or who have offered extraordinary service to athletics at Prep are eligible.
- Current school coaches or staff members may not be considered for selection.
- Alumni are eligible only if they have participated in two full seasons of varsity competition at Prep and have been graduated ten or more years.
- Non-graduates may be selected only upon approval of all members of the Selection Committee, and not until ten years have passed since they would normally have received their diploma from Prep.
- Alumni also are eligible if they have made outstanding contributions or offered extraordinary service to Prep athletics after graduation.
- Those who are not alumni may be selected upon death, or following a period of five years after retirement from Prep.
- You may nominate more than one person/team, but you will have to provide documentation for each. Please use separate nomination form for each nominee.
- Don’t forget to nominate the “Legends” of Prep.
Thank you for all that sent in your nominations. We will announce the winners shortly.