Shadow Day Details
For a prospective applicant who is undecided about his high school choice, there is no better way to get a feel for Fairfield Prep than to spend a day as the guest of a currently enrolled student.
Log in to your Prep Admissions Account to set up a Shadow Day visit.
Please note the following:
- Shadow days are limited to boys currently in eighth grade or higher.
- All students visiting Prep must register with the Admissions Office; students who come to Prep without registering with the Admissions Office will not be allowed in class.
- Applicants to the incoming freshman class must shadow a current freshman.
- For prospective applicants to the incoming freshman class, fall shadow days are reserved for Regular Decision applicants.
- Incoming Freshman - Early Decision applicants may take a shadow day during spring semester, after they have enrolled.
- You may request a host (current freshman for incoming freshman applicants; freshman or sophomore for Applicant for Sophomore matriculation; sophomore or junior for transfer applicants).