A Fairfield Prep education will have a transformative impact on your son’s future. At Prep we are committed to forming future leaders from a wide range of backgrounds independent of their financial circumstances. With our generous tuition assistance program, the Financial Aid Office strives to accurately assess financial need and to equitably distribute grants to those families who demonstrate such need. For the 2018-2019 school year, Fairfield Prep awarded $2.7 Million in tuition assistance, and the average award offset tuition by 50%.
|Tuition 2018-19||Additional Fees|
Tuition for the 2018-2019 academic year is $20,650.
Textbooks: Between $250 and $500 each year for e-textbooks.
Shuttle Bus to Fairfield Railroad Station: $300 This is for students commuting by train. Note: It does not include Metro-North monthly student discount commuter pass.
- Fairfield Prep has awarded more than $2.7 million in tuition-assistance for the 2018-2019 school year.
- The average award is approximately 50% of tuition.
- The maximum award available is 90% of tuition.
- 1 out of every 3 students receives financial aid.
- Fairfield Prep operates on a need-based financial aid platform.