ISP Application Timetable
The Admissions Office will begin work on international admission applications after the beginning of spring semester.
- Register with Apex International Education Partners, LLC (AIEP). All international students are required to register as clients of AIEP.
- Complete the admission application process, including paperwork required for I-20 processing:
- Admission application form completed online
- Application Fee of $60
- School Recommendation - by head of school or his/her designee
- Current mathematics teacher's recommendation
- Current English teacher's recommendation
- Current grade transcript with first marking period's grades
- TOEFL Score
- Interview, in-person or online.
- Copy of passport.
- Declaration and Certification of Finances form.
- Certified bank letter showing financial resources sufficient to pay all costs associated with studying in the United States.