ISP Application Timetable
The Admissions Office will begin work on international admission applications after the beginning of Spring semester.
- All New International Students must register with Northeast Student Consulting (NESC), our International Student partner agency.
- Complete the admission application process, including paperwork required for I-20 processing:
- Admission application form completed online
- Application Fee of $70
- School Recommendation - by head of school or his/her designee
- Current mathematics teacher's recommendation
- Current English teacher's recommendation
- Current grade transcript with first marking period's grades
- TOEFL or DUOLINGO Score
- Interview, in-person or online.
- Copy of passport.
- Declaration and Certification of Finances form.
- Certified bank letter showing financial resources sufficient to pay all costs associated with studying in the United States.