Frequently Asked Questions
We know that many questions can arise when discerning a college prep school. Below is a list of some of the questions we at Fairfield Prep receive from families and students who visit us.
- What's it like going to an all-boys school?
- What advantages does Prep offer by sitting on the campus of Fairfield University?
- How does the school encourage students to get involved?
- What activities are there if you don't play on one of Prep's sports team?
- How do students handle academics, extracurricular activities and commuting?
- How do students typically socialize with each other on weekends?
- What is it like to be a non-Catholic at Prep?
- How diverse is the school?
- How do students get extra help with academics if they need it?
- When can I visit Prep?
- Can I shadow a student for a day?
- How can I apply?
- What about transfer students or applicants for Sophomore matriculation?
- Does Prep admit international students?
Do not be a 2:30 kid. And what that means is don't come to school and then leave, because it takes away from the Prep experience.