The Fairfield Prep Entrance Exam is a required step for all applicants in the admissions process. For more information on the exam, and to register, visit the Entrance Exam page.
Early Decision Applicants
Fairfield Prep defines an Early Decision applicant as an eighth grader who knows before beginning the admission application process that Prep is his first choice and that, if accepted, he will immediately enroll.
Early Decision applicants who are deferred by the Admissions Committee will be reconsidered in the Regular Decision round.
Here is the timetable for applicants to the Class of 2024:
Open House - Oct. 6, 2019
Entrance Exam - Oct. 19, 2019
- Create an admissions account to register ($70 fee due with registration)
Financial Aid Application Deadline - Nov. 8, 2019
Admissions Application Packet Due - Dec. 1, 2019
Here are the mandatory items in the Admissions packet:
- School Recommendations - by head of school or his/her designee
- Current mathematics teacher's recommendation
- Current English teacher's recommendation
- Current grade transcript with first marking period's grades
Admissions and FA Decision Notification Date - Dec. 14, 2019
Enrollment Deadline - Dec. 22, 2019