For all applicants, the application process at Fairfield Prep begins with the creation of an admissions account. Once created, all applicants can:
- Complete the Application Form (demographic information and student interests)
- Register for Open House (October 1 or November 18)
- Register for the HSPT Entrance Exam (October 28, or November 11 at 8:15 am - Grade 9 applicants only)
- Request Teacher Recommendations and Academic Records
- Submit Student Essay and Parent Statement
For incoming Freshmen, Fairfield Prep offers options for both Early Decision and Regular Decision. Students who apply Early Decision are committed to attending Prep if accepted.
We also have additional admissions tracks for Transfer, Sophomore Matriculants and International students. Information on each track can be found below.
How can we help you?
We welcome you to contact the Admissions Office if you have any questions about the Prep application process.
For information on welcoming students with learning differences, read our policy statement.