Virtual Learning & COVID-19 Resources
Below is information posted regarding COVID-19 posted during the Spring 2020 semester.
Fairfield Prep continues to actively monitor the latest news and information from the regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We will continue to respond accordingly to the latest developments from the CDC and state health officials.
We also continue to be proactive in educating our students during these fluid times. Fairfield Prep is now conducting virtual learning classes for all students through the end of the school year. Final exams will be taken online. Any updates will be posted on this page, and in Prep in a Minute.
- What do we do about getting student belongings that were left at school?
- What happens to the balances on Pac Cards?
- Will there be a yearbook this year?
- Will we receive refunds on deposits, payments for trips, events or other purchases?
- What is the status of spring sports?
- What does it mean that students will be in virtual learning?
- What can students do if they need 1:1 help from teachers?
- What if a student does not have access to high-speed internet access for the purposes of virtual learning?
- What about courses that are hard to replicate remotely?
- Are Prep students allowed on campus to use the athletic facilities?
- What is the status of Prep's international trips?
- What about school-sponsored domestic trips?
- How does this impact Prep’s spring events, including the Spring Auction, Reunion, Golf Outing, and Athletic Hall of Fame?