Fairfield Prep Reopening
Fairfield Prep administrators have been working diligently to prepare for a return to campus for the Fall 2020 semester.
Prep is committed to the health and safety of every person on the campus and we are following state public health guidelines very closely. The changes are outlined in a PDF linked below, and we have also provided a list of frequently asked questions below. Finally, any updates will be sent out to parents via email and will also be posted on this page.
We look forward to seeing you all in September.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below is a list of questions and answers you may have as Prep reopens. For any other questions, please call the front desk at 203-254-4200.
- What changes are being made for lunchtime at the Student Life Center?
- Will clubs and activities continue to meet?
- What is the status of Christian Service immersion trips?
- Are retreats happening this academic year?
- Will Prep hold Mass for all students?
- Will students be traveling to Panama and Peru this year?