Fast Facts About Fairfield Prep
Fairfield Prep is a vibrant place. It is a school with strong academic programs, but also a place where students are encouraged to learn and grow after the bell rings at 2:30 p.m.
Fairfield Prep is a school where boys discover their many gifts and grow into young men of true character. It’s a place of academic discourse, of artistic expression and of enriching service toward others.
Fairfield Prep hosts championship-winning athletic teams, but also encourages students of all athletic abilities to strive for their own personal goals.
We believe in educating the whole person (cura personalis), and so we offer a host of engaging activities that foster the intellectual, physical, emotional and spiritual growth of our students.
- The only Jesuit Catholic secondary school in Connecticut.
- A division of Fairfield University and located on the University's 200-acre semirural campus.
- Offering 66 courses (regular and honors) & 15 Advanced Placement courses
- We have a 16:1 Student-Faculty Ratio
- We offer a 4-quarter, 2-semester schedule
- All boys
- Grades 9-12
- 830 enrollment
- 23% students of color
- Students come from 51 towns across Connecticut, most from Fairfield, Bridgeport, Trumbull, Stratford and Norwalk
- $21,475 tuition for 2019-20.
- $2.9 million in total financial aid; awards are made according to need.
- 31% of students receive financial aid.
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges
- State of Connecticut Department of Education
- Jesuit Schools Network
- Connecticut Association of Independent Schools
- National Catholic Education Association
- New England Association of College Admissions Counseling
- National Association of College Admission Counseling
Per Fidem Ad Plenam Veritatem (Through faith to the fullness of truth)Fairfield Prep Motto