Virtual Learning & COVID-19 Resources
Fairfield Prep continues to actively monitor the latest news and information from the regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We will continue to respond accordingly to the latest developments from the CDC and state health officials.
We also continue to be proactive in educating our students during these fluid times. Fairfield Prep is now conducting virtual learning classes to all students until March 27. After this initial period of remote learning, we will reassess on a weekly basis. Future updates will be posted on this page, and in Prep in a Minute.
- What does it mean that students will be in virtual learning?
- What can students do if they need 1:1 help from teachers?
- What if a student does not have access to high-speed internet access for the purposes of virtual learning?
- What about courses that are hard to replicate remotely?
- Are spring sports still happening?
- Are Prep students allowed on campus to use the athletic facilities?
- Is the freshmen retreat cancelled?
- Will pre-ACT be rescheduled?
- Are Prep’s international trips still happening?
- What about school-sponsored domestic trips?
- How does this impact Prep’s spring alumni events, including the Spring Auction and Reunion?