2012-13 Re-enrollment and Tuition Information
- Tuition - $17,000
- Senior Graduation Fee - $300
- Advance Deposit - $1,700. For students receiving a financial aid award of 8,000 or more, the Advance Deposit is $500.
- Annual Pay Plan - Tuition is due in full by July 1, 2012
- 10 Month Pay Plan - Tuition is paid over 10 months from July 5, 2012 to April 5, 2013 through a plan administered by FACTS Management Company. (Additional FACTS information is available below.)
2012-13 Re-enrollment Process
From the list below, select the applicable forms for your son's re-enrollment. Print, complete and return the documents to Prep, together with your Advance Deposit, in the return envelope you received in the mail. Responses are due by Friday, March 30, 2012.
- Contract – Select a payment plan, sign the contract & return to Prep.
- Advance Deposit - $1,700 for returning students only (excludes incoming freshmen). $500 for students receiving financial aid of $8,000 or more.
- FACTS- Families choosing the 10 month pay plan for the first time may choose to enroll with FACTS online. Click on the FACTS logo below, and set up your account as a New User. When you have completed and submitted your portion of the enrollment, Prep will add your tuition amount to the agreement and send it to FACTS. Current FACTS users will be automatically reenrolled.
Re-enrollment Forms & Information