The Annual Fund is our yearly campaign to raise financial support for a wide range of programs and initiatives that help keep Prep at the forefront of private secondary education. All alumni, parents and friends of the school are asked to make a gift to the Annual Fund through a variety of solicitation methods including: a personal ask from a Development Office staff member; a direct mail letter; a phone call from an alumnus, parent or student; or electronic media.
The Annual Fund is Prep's largest and most important fund raising effort. Continued growth in the Annual Fund is essential to maintaining superiority in every aspect of life at Prep. Providing the school with a steady stream of discretionary income, the Annual Fund allows Prep to apply resources to areas of need, such as:
- Underwriting our student financial aid program.
- Ensuring that the appropriate educational technology is available to all our faculty and students.
- Enhancing our Christian Service, Campus Ministry and extracurricular efforts.
- Providing professional development and enrichment opportunities for our faculty and staff.
- Maintaining a tuition level that is competitive yet still attractive for families of diverse economic means.
In short, the Annual Fund is the lifeblood of our school. We thank you in advance for considering a gift in support of this effort. If you have any questions about the Annual Fund, please contact the Development Office at 203-254-4237 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Fairfield Prep fiscal year runs from July 1 through June 30.