- English - four years
- Mathematics - four years
- Computer Literacy - three quarters during freshman year
- Foreign Language - three years
- Social Studies (Western, Eastern and American Studies) - three years
- Science (Biology, Physics, Chemistry) - three years
- Fine Arts (visual or performing) - one year
- Theology (required of all students) - four years
- Electives - two years
Christian Service Program
- Freshman Theology - participation in Freshman Field Day
- Sophomore Theology - 10 hours of service to church, school or local community per semester
- Junior Theology - 30 hours of community service in an approved program or participation in the Urban Plunge
- Senior Theology - guidelines published in Social Ethics course syllabus
Failure to complete Christian Service requirements will result in loss of one letter grade in Sophomore Theology and Junior Theology and failure in Senior Theology (Social Ethics).
- Sophomore Portfolio Assessment
- Senior Comprehensive Exam on Literary Analysis
All years as scheduled
Foreign Language Requirement
A student must successfully complete the third level of study in a foreign language.
Students who place in and elect to take Biology in their freshman year will be expected to elect a science course in their senior year.