Fairfield College Preparatory School
1073 North Benson Road
Fairfield, Connecticut 06824
Rev. John J. Hanwell, S.J., President
Dr. Robert A. Perrotta, Principal
Dr. Robert D. Russo, Jr. '65, Chairman, Board of Governors
- Jesuit, Catholic
- Division of Fairfield University and located on the University's 200-acre semirural campus.
- 66 courses (regular and honors)
- 11 Advanced Placement courses (click here to access listing)
- Average class size: 21
- 4-quarter, 2-semester schedule
- 33 athletic teams; intramural and extracurricular sports clubs
- Fully computerized and wired campus: email, network accounts and internet access
- 34 extracurricular clubs and an active community service program
- Dimenna-Nyselius Library: 370,000 volumes, NetLibrary (collection of e-books), computer labs and public access, over 100 article indexes and subscription databases
Finances, Tuition and Financial Aid
- $17,000 tuition for 2012-2013 (click here for more information on tuition)
- $2,100,000 total financial aid; awards are made according to need.
- One out of every four students receives financial aid (click here for more information on financial aid).
- All boys
- Grades 9-12
- 925 enrollment
- 18% students of color
- Students come from 51 towns across Connecticut, with the majority of the students from Bridgeport, Trumbull, Stratford, Norwalk, Fairfield
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges
- State of Connecticut Department of Education
- Jesuit Secondary Education Association
- Connecticut Association of Independent Schools
- National Catholic Education Association
- New England Association of College Admissions Counseling
- National Association of College Admission Counseling
- Patron Saint: St. Robert Cardinal Bellarmine, S.J.
- Motto: Per Fidem Ad Plenam Veritatem (Through faith to the fullness of truth)
- Sports teams are known as "The Jesuits."