The Fathers' Club is committed to nurturing stronger relationships with our sons, and developing new relationships among Prep fathers. Throughout the school year we conduct activities which help demonstrate support for our sons, our members, and the Fairfield Prep Community.
We host a monthly speakers series featuring members of the Prep faculty and administration, as well as outside speakers.
Fathers and sons can work together on a variety of community service opportunities throughout the year.
The club calendar annually includes the following:
- Welcome Back BBQ (each Sept.)
- Father/Son Dodgeball Tournament (each Oct.)
- Father/Son Zip Line Adventure (each Oct.)
- Parents Christmas Party (each Dec.)
- Father/Son Ski Trip (each Jan.)
- Father/Son Communion Breakfast (each Feb.)
- Father/Son Retreat (each March)
- Hello/Farewell Dinner (each June)
How do I get involved?
Easy...raise your hand! After all is it YOUR Fathers' Club. You can start by completing the online volunteer form then start showing up at any of our events. You will find other Prep fathers easy to get along with and thankful for your participation.
Who finances all these events?
The Fathers' Club does NOT charge dues -- membership is automatic with your son's enrollment at Prep. Some events require participation fees to cover the costs while others are offered at no charge.