Tuition for the 2014-2015 school year has been set at $18,325, plus a $75 technology fee. The increase in tuition has averaged $700 per year over the last several years.
Two payment plans are available:
- ANNUAL PLAN: Entire year's tuition is due, paid in full, by July 1.
- FACTS PLAN: Tuition is paid in ten monthly installments. Payments are automatically deducted from checking account.
- Textbooks: Prep students buy their own textbooks. A student who buys all his books brand new for one school year can expect to pay approximately $500 to $600. (For most students, however, the overall textbook expenditure is considerably lowered by the buying and selling of used books.)
- Breakfast and/or Lunch (optional): approximately $4.00 to $7.00 per meal.
- Shuttle bus to Fairfield Railroad Station (for students commuting by train): $225.
- Graduation fee: $300 (seniors only).